It's my favorite time of year again...FALL. Woohoo! I'm really enjoying the cooler temperatures and love being able to keep my windows open. We had a lot going on in September......a family celebration at Pappadeaux for Aunt Sharon's 60th birthday, we took Jenna to see the movie Dolphin Tale, and I even had a much needed girls day with Amy and Christina. We met for lunch at PF Changs in Highland Village and then shopped till we were ready to drop! I always enjoy spending time with two of my best friends....just wish we could do it more often.
Sharon's 60th......
Corynn is 2 months old.....
OCTOBER
Pumpkin patch....
Our first attempt...we got all of the kids together only to find that the patch was closed for the day, so we all went to Larry's and ate and had a nice visit.
Our second attempt. It was a success! Except for it being a little too bright so some of the smiles look strange. haha!
Earlier this month, I participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in honor of my dear friend Ella Edmiston who is battling cancer. I have prayed for her as much as possible over the last several months along with so many of her other friends and family. I'd like to think it worked because we got some good news a few days before the race...Ella's cancer is 80% gone! She has been through a lot and I just pray her suffering is close to being over. Since the race fell on Ella's birthday, we had a celebration after the race back at her house. I enjoyed spending the day with her and some of our high school friends who also joined the team....Dannet Vigil and her daughter Brooke, Peggy Gasch, Anna Jiminez, Dena Shea Daniell and her sister LeShon.

















No comments:
Post a Comment