Since my New Year's resolution last year was to create a blog, I figured I better get started before ANOTHER year slips by. For the last three and a half years, I've wanted a place to keep track of what is going on with the most precious thing in my life....my daughter Jenna. She was born April 19, 2006 at 6:11pm....a day that changed my life forever. She has brought so much joy to my life that I can't even remember life before her. There have been rough times of course, which I'm sure I'll blog about eventually, but the good times FAR outweigh the bad. There is really nothing else very interesting in my life for me to talk about, so this forum will serve mainly for me to talk about my journey with her and all of the things I love about her and share that with family and friends.
Oh and you might be asking "what's up with the title?". Well for some reason, we've always called her JennaBoo. I can't explain why and I'm sure she thought Boo was her middle name for a long time until we taught her the correct one.
I'm patting myself on the back now for getting this blog started. WOOHOO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment